Meet Keyona. She is just like you! Keyona is a builder and hopes to be an architect when she grows up. She also enjoys music and creative thinking. What she loves the most about herself is her warm melanated skin because it reminds her that true beauty shines brightly from the inside out.
- Keyona is handmade out of linen fabric with a cotton jumpsuit.
- She is 18 inches in height.
- Her arms & legs bend allowing for more realistic posing fun!
- Made by women artisans in small batches in the Philippines.
- She does not have any small parts or buttons, however due to her delicate design we recommend for children 3 years of age and older for safe play.
- Please spot clean with gentle detergent.
Jayla’s Heirlooms mission is to create hand crafted, timeless, & diverse dolls for girls to feel represented. Founded by an Afro-Latina mother & her 4-year-old daughter in Charlotte, NC, Jayla’s Heirlooms imagines a space where girls of color feel represented from birth. Representation matters even in very simple things such as a doll. Inspire your girl to see herself as truly wonderful every day in the small things she loves to play with.