Meet Keyona. She is just like you! Our updated Keyona style doll is beautiful in her 4 different new ballerina style dresses and 2 new hairstyles. Which one is your favorite?
Keyona dreams of being many different things, but she is already a beautiful brown ballerina. Inspired by my daughter Jayla's real love for ballet, we hope you enjoy her as much as we do!
- Keyona is handmade out of linen fabric with a gorgeous ribbed body suit, almond & rose colored tutu skirt, and signature puffs.
- She is 18 inches in height.
- Her arms & legs bend allowing for more realistic posing fun!
- Handmade by women artisans in small batches in the Philippines.
- She does not have any small parts or buttons, however due to her delicate design we recommend for children 3 years of age and older for safe play.
- Please spot clean with gentle detergent.
Jayla’s Heirlooms mission is to create handcrafted, timeless, & diverse dolls for girls to feel represented. Founded by an Afro-Latina mother & her 5-year-old daughter in Charlotte, NC, Jayla’s Heirlooms imagines a space where girls of color feel represented from birth. Representation matters even in very simple things such as a doll. Inspire your girl to see herself as truly wonderful every day in the small things she loves to play with.